Welcome to South Coast Pet Hospital
South Coast Pet Hospital is a full service animal hospital that provides affordable and compassionate care. In addition to dogs and cats, we have a special interest in the care of exotic pets including small mammals, birds, and reptiles. Our goal is to become a life-long committed partner in your pet’s health care. We provide routine preventative care, early disease detection, and complete medical and surgical treatment. Our clinic includes a well-stocked medicine dispensary, surgery suite, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory. We also work with a network of referral hospitals for pets that need advanced diagnostic procedures and care. Our location near the South Coast Plaza Mall makes it an easy commute for the communities of Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, and Huntington Beach.
Meet Our team
Dr. Kumar has owned South Coast Pet Hospital since July 2012. She completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and French at Wellesley College, followed by her veterinary studies at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
Dr. Boileve joined South Coast Pet Hospital in December 2013. Dr B. grew up in Chicago and attended Augustana College for her undergraduate studies. She graduated from the University of Illinois, College of Veterinary Medicine in 2010.
- South Coast Pet Hospital, 3396 South Bristol Street, Santa Ana, CA 92647
- Phone: (714) 979-7387
- Fax: (714) 979-7374
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:30am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: By appointment or walk-in between 2:00-6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Vaccine Clinic Hours:
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm